M. Keith Riddle, County Clerk
PO Box 197
Reserve, NM 87830
Sherry Perez, Chief Deputy Clerk
Jill D'Olive, Deputy Clerk
The Catron County Clerk’s Office is committed to providing courteous and efficient customer service, while maintaining superior quality in our archival and records management procedures to afford convenient access to all public records; and to promoting the success of the Constitutional process by endeavoring to conduct fair, honest and accurate elections, believing it is imperative to treat each person in a professional and respectful manner, always remembering that we serve the citizens.
The County Clerk is an elected county official. Some of the responsibilities of the office include:
- Handling voter registration and election administration
- Acting as ex-officio clerk of the County Probate Court
- Acting as ex-officio clerk to the Catron County Board of Commissioners, creating and maintaining minutes of the board for permanent record
- Recording, filing and preserving all types of documents submitted for public and permanent record, i.e. deeds, mortgages, agreements, etc.
- Issuing Marriage Licenses and maintaining database for permanent record
County Clerk - Fees
Vital Records - Death Certificates
Use the following link to Register to Vote, Request an Absentee Ballot, View Your Voter Registration, View a Sample Ballot, and more.
2019 Reserve School Bond Election Proclamation
2018 General Election Important Dates
Election System Security Talking Points
Precincts/Polling Places with Addresses:
ELECTION NIGHT UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
Provisional Ballot Tracker